The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood - Review

I didn't know anything about this book despite seeing it displayed at every bookstore and all-over social media. I don't have a good track record with hyped-up books, most have been a letdown in the past. To be honest, I didn't even pick this book out. My husband gave it to me on Valentine's Day. To my surprise, he did good! I must admit, I was skeptical going in. When I saw the cover (sorry, not a fan), I thought it would be cheesy, it wasn't. Then I saw it was not only a professor/student relationship, but also a fake relationship and I thought it would be cringey. It wasn't. Don't judge a book by its cover. Or it's synopsis? LOL 

I enjoyed reading this, it was exactly what I needed, an easy-going, pleasant read. I look forward to picking up more books by this author. 

Thanks, hubby for blessing my bookshelf with this one ;)

Comments

Popular Posts