The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker - Review

 


First of all, this book takes place in my absolute favorite setting, Alaska!

At the beginning, I didn't think I'd like Calla enough to get fully invested in the story. I was wrong. I grew to love this book more and more with each page. I really enjoyed the banter between Jonah and Calla. It wasn't all angsty-like, it was fun and hilarious.
This isn't your typical romance. This book has so much more to offer. There's several sub-plots and the romance doesn't even come in to play until later chapters. 
Was the story predictable? Yeah. Did that affect my rating? Absolutely not. Because this has it all- pilots, wilderness, reconnecting with estranged family, an enemies-to-lovers romance... What more could you ask for? 


I adore this book and have high expectations for the next.

I'd spend more time writing this review, but I have to go buy the rest of the series.

Comments

Popular Posts